Sunday, December 18, 2011

Is there any website that will translate english to spanish and also pronounce the translation to me?

Ok so I have this speech that I need to write. I already wrote the speech in english and then translated it into spanish, but i don't know how to pronounce some of the spanish words so i need a website that will pronounce my whole speech. Do you guys know of any website that does that?|||lol, I hope you didn't use an online translator. If so your speech will be inaccurate. Online translators don't understand colloquialisms, or even how to construct proper sentences.|||www.reverso.net is the best!!!





Not only can you translate and listen to whatever you have written in a proper spanish accent, but it also has a dictionary section, a section designed to show all the different ways to conjugate verbs and a whole lot more! It's really helpful!!





Best of luck with your speech|||Babel Fish , EU Dict and Google Translate are the most useful. However they can be inaccurate, although other websites are worse , particularly when doing a long translations. For single sentences they are better, they also have good pronunciation programs.





Hope this helps|||I can do it :)





I made a site for that





www.spanishmediators. send me the text and I will email both the translation and the way its pronounced|||Try http://text-to-speech.imtranslator.net/ you can pick a certain dialect and translate what you need translated.|||Google translator and balefish will, but they aren't accurate. The pronunciations are accurate however.|||dictionary.com its pretty reliable, just click on the tab that say translate or translator on the site and then select the languages you need. :)|||lemonparty.org








you can talk to a real person instantly to translate for you for FREE!!!|||Google Translate should. It's located under the More tab on the homepage.|||Google translate.


http://translate.google.com/#

No comments:

Post a Comment