Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you know of any good websites that name all the roots of words and their meanings?

ive found two websites but they don't have all the square root meanings that i need so do you know of any good sites?

thanks for the helpDo you know of any good websites that name all the roots of words and their meanings?
Root words come from various languages, so I doubt you'll find a complete listing of possibilities on a given website. I'm sure you've found one that may list lots of roots. But "all"? I doubt it.Do you know of any good websites that name all the roots of words and their meanings?
YES! Numbers have square roots, words have root meanings. One I found has a chart with the root word, prefixes and suffixes AND the meaning. I typed in roots of words in Yahoo!. The website was called www.betterending.org I think it's just what you're looking for. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment