Friday, January 27, 2012

Why is my name so boring? Does anyone know any alternate meanings?

It's Emily. There are 7 others in my grade, It mean industrious or admiring. Does anyone know any alternate meanings. It's just so boring, anyone can be an Emily. I don't even think the name fits me at all. I mean, I'm named after a movie. I just wish I could chose my own name!Why is my name so boring? Does anyone know any alternate meanings?
Emily means to strive or excel, or rival. It's an English form of the Latin name Aemilia. Some famous Emilys are Emily Procter, an actress, and Emily Dickinson, a poet. If you have a middle name you could always use that to "spice it up."
it also means rival or emulating u can check it here http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a> why do u care what it means anyway? personally i think its a pretty name lolWhy is my name so boring? Does anyone know any alternate meanings?
I know. Emily is so common. So is Emma



My cousin is Emily, called "Em". There is not much you can do with this name and the meaning is the same no matter how it is spelled.



My name is a shortened version of a name with a very unique meaning. In fact, it is the only name with this meaning. I would prefer to have the original, lengthy name, but it is too late to change it on my marriage certificate and I wouldn't bother any other way.



You CAN change your name to whatever you want when you get married. Maybe you can respell it "Emilie"Why is my name so boring? Does anyone know any alternate meanings?
My sister is named Emily and we all love her name, including her. We don't know a lot of other Emily's. She makes her name her own just by being herself. She's really smart and creative. I think it's a friendly, all-around likeable name. Not everyone can be an Emily.



It's my name that I don't like. There's nothing special about it, and it's unisex so I feel like it isn't feminine enough. I guess it'll work, though, because while I'm on this planet, people have to call me by something.
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment