Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I translate English to Spanish? How can I promote my services?

Many companies like people who can speak both Spanish and English. You could make fliers saying, "Hola! Mi nombre es..." and translate it into English.I translate English to Spanish? How can I promote my services?
I would check out craigslist.. and search under jobs and see if people need someone like you. Or create a post advertising yourself. I got my job through craigslist.com
I would think your services would be high in demand. I would check out international companies doing business in Spanish speaking countries.I translate English to Spanish? How can I promote my services?
You can get a job anywhere doing it. Most companies offer higher pay to persons that are bilingual. Just apply at a company that deals with stuff you have expertise in.I translate English to Spanish? How can I promote my services?
you could work at any fastfood restauarant, I can't understand them people when I try to order food
Make business cards with your service and hand them out..or place them in venues. Or do substitue teaching :)
yo no se

No comments:

Post a Comment