Friday, January 27, 2012

Where I can find a site that allows us to generate our name meanings with some selection of picture in it?

Plz give me specific link. DONT just say "googling it" coz i already googling and it was all printable for pay. What I need is digital picture for my profile.

And i need it for free.

You know a kind of picture with your name on it, with the meanings of you name.



10 points for anyone who can help. Thx, hv a blessed day ^^Where I can find a site that allows us to generate our name meanings with some selection of picture in it?
www.behindthename.com

www.name-meanings.com

www.meaning-of-names.com/

babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/

hope that helped..Where I can find a site that allows us to generate our name meanings with some selection of picture in it?
1st u scan ur pic in the computer, then put it in place of this cat http://tinyurl.com/yd5mhxg

then search the meaning of ur name http://www.meaning-of-names.com/ and then type it in place of "whole lotta love"
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment