Friday, January 27, 2012

Name meanings (opposites)?

I need two names.

I need them to have opposite meanings. Such as dark and light, summer and winter, etc.

I would prefer one to be male and one to be female.

I want them to be uncommon names.



Please and Thank you.

-VioletName meanings (opposites)?
How about Nox and Lumos.. (:

Like the spells in Harry Potter for light and to put out the light.

I could see it being cool (:Name meanings (opposites)?
Samson (sun) and Indu (moon).



Kearn (dark) and Lucia (light).



Roshan (daylight) and Lila (night).



Roshan (daylight) and Nyx (night).



Zahavi (gold) and Ariana (silver).



Ravi (sun) and Tulia (rain).



Ciaran (black) and Gwyn (white).



:]Name meanings (opposites)?
Selene (moon)

Soleil (sun)

Samson (sun)

Sorin (sun)

Luna (moon)



Aliya (ascend)

Jordan (descend)



Melanie (dark)

Phoebe (light)



:)
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment