Friday, January 27, 2012

What do you think of this name?(meanings included)?

Me and my husband are having a little girl April 23rd.



We've picked the name Karma(Fate%26amp;Destiny) Keona(God's Gracious Gift) Lyric(expresses thoughts%26amp;feelings) (yes 2 middle names)



And no matter what kind of opinions I get we're still naming her that!

Thanks :)What do you think of this name?(meanings included)?
Honestly I Love The Names I think they go well together Congrats on your baby girl :) babies are truly a blessing
I really like Karma, this was one of the names on my list. I like Keona nad Lyric just not sure if I like them all together, but its your little girl and what ever name you like is up to you. Not everyone likes the name that we picked either but oh well.What do you think of this name?(meanings included)?
I think they are all great names! I think I'd like it better if Keona and Karma were switched. Also, another spelling of Keona is Kiana. It's stll pronounced the same, but I like that spelling more.What do you think of this name?(meanings included)?
Karma is super cute!!! Congrats. I personally am not crazy about all those names together but I think the first name of Karma is awesome and will be unique but still girly. Good choice.
Not sure about Karma but I like Keona Lyric :] x
  • bright lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment