Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some of the meanings of the Japanese name Keiko?

I know "blessing from above" and "happy child" but what else is there??What are some of the meanings of the Japanese name Keiko?
You know well about japanese names!!



This keiko(敬子)means "respectable child".



This keiko(佳子)menas "great, beautiful child".



There are more Keikos(啓子、圭子、景子), but the meangs are not clear as long as we ask them. Some might say something like this; "I got the Kanji(chinese characters) from my grandmother, but don't know its meaning......" or something.



I don't know the meaning of a part of my name well.

It's true!What are some of the meanings of the Japanese name Keiko?
I feel guilty giving Wikipedia answers, but you can't argue with results

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiko_(give…

No comments:

Post a Comment