Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can someone translate from english to spanish?

How old are you? -

My next Spanish test is on the first week of November -

Their house is very comfortable -

Tomorrow I have three midterm exams -

I am twenty years old -

Our mathematics class is very difficult -Can someone translate from english to spanish?
How old are you? - Cu谩ntos a帽os tienes?



My next Spanish test is on the first week of November - Mi test de espa帽ol siguiente est谩 en la primera semana de noviembre



Their house is very comfortable -Su casa es muy c贸modo



Tomorrow I have three midterm exams - Ma帽ana tengo tres ex谩menes de mitad de per铆odo



I am twenty years old - Tengo veinte a帽os de edad



Our mathematics class is very difficult-Nuestra clase de matem谩ticas es muy dif铆cil.Can someone translate from english to spanish?
You should know that there are TRANSLATORS on google and yahoo



Check it out!!



http://www.google.com/search?source=ig%26amp;h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment