Friday, February 10, 2012

I need someone to translate english to spanish for me?

I have to do a spanish project and i need to make sure i wrote it right! only translate if you for sure now its right n the name is kind of weird so don't make fun of me! The thing i need translated is:

My persons name is Dylan Bigbody. Dylan has green eyes and yellow teeth. Also he has a big nose and big ears. Dylan doesn't have any hair. Dylan had short arms and big legs. Also he has a big body. He has a blue shirt and orange shorts. He has white striped socks. Dylan has black shoes. Dylan has no accessories. Dylan is a docter and a surgeon. Another thing he does is he is a garbage man. Dylan's activities are skiing and playing hockey.I need someone to translate english to spanish for me?
Mi personaje se llama Dylan Bigbody. Dylan tiene ojos verdes y dientes amarillos. El tambien tiene nariz grande y orejas grandes. Dylan no tiene pelo. Dylan (here, is better if you say he, instead of Dylan, try don't repeat the same word) tiene brazos cortos y piernas largas. El tambien tiene un gran cuerpo, est谩 usando una remera azul y pantal贸n corto anaranjado. Tiene medias a rayas, zapatos ****** y no usa accesorios. Dylan es un doctor cirujano. Otra cosa que el hace es recolectar residuos. Las actividades de Dylan son esquiar y jugar jockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment