Monday, February 6, 2012

I Need A Correct English To Spanish And English To Portuguese Translator Online One Or A Real Person!?

Hi so I need a correct English to Spanish and English to Portuguese translator so I can post things online as English, Spanish, and Portuguese because I have noticed that a lot of other non-American countries are becoming popular on online games, and forums. So I am helping out a friend that plays CityVille( Facebook game), yes i know lame, but I'm really bored and he needed me to help because he helping his dad with something and doesn't have the time to do this today

so this is what i need to be translated



Hey CityVille Players! I Need Some More Neighbors So I Can Hire For Staff!!!!!!!! I Am Active, I Just Started Playing And I'm Hooked!! I Gift Often, Mainly Gift +3 Energy But If You Ask If You Need Something Other Than Energy I Will Gladly Help!!! Since I'm Active I Will Help Your City As Much As I Can, Collecting Rent, Harvesting Crops/Watering, And Tour Buses!!! So Just Add Me!!!! Tell Your Friends Too!!



so i tried Google Translate( www.translate.google.com ) but im in spanish at school and i don't know much yet.. but i do know that translating English to Spanish word for word would not make sense to someone that spoke Spanish and that sometimes the words are placed differently in Spanish than in English. i am not sure if Google's translator puts it how a normal Spanish person would speak it. I also know that in spanish they use "驴" and "隆" (upside down exclamation point) and when i use google translate it doesn't have the "隆" at the beginning of a sentence when translated to spanish. so i added a "!" in the english side at the beginning it becomes different.

Examples of what im talking about:

{(En) means English (Sp) means Spanish}

En: Hey CityVille Players! comes to Sp: Hey CityVille Jugadores!

but when i add the ! in front of Hey it makes this:

En: !Hey CityVille Players! comes to Sp: !Los jugadores CityVille Hey!



See what i mean? so i'm confused and i don't want to confuse anyone else that can't understand what i'm saying in Spanish. So is Google Translate translating correctly or is it incorrect? if not you can either give me a free online translator that does it correctly or you can translate it yourself. i would rather have a online translator so i don't have to ask again but translating yourself will work too.



This was translated from English to Portuguese using Google Translate and i have no idea about this language.



Hey CityVille Jogadores! Preciso de alguns vizinhos mais Ent茫o eu posso contratar para Funcion谩rios !!!!!!!! Eu sou ativo, eu comecei a jogar e eu estou viciado! Presente eu Muitas vezes, principalmente Presente 3 Energia Mas se voc锚 perguntar se precisa de algo que n茫o seja eu Energia ter茫o prazer em ajud谩! Desde que eu estou Active Vou ajudar sua cidade tanto quanto eu posso, coletando o aluguel, a colheita das culturas / Rega e 么nibus de turismo! Ent茫o s贸 me add!! Informe seus amigos tamb茅m!



English to Spanish using Google Translate.



Hey CityVille Jugadores! Necesito un poco de los vecinos m谩s, as铆 que se puede contratar para Personal !!!!!!!! Soy activo, Acabo de empezar a jugar y estoy enganchado! A menudo me regalo, principalmente de regalo tres Energ铆a Pero si le preguntas si necesita algo distintas de las que la energ铆a estar谩 encantado de ayudarle! Ya que estoy activo que le ayudar谩 a su ciudad tanto como puedo, recogida del alquiler, la cosecha de cultivos / Riego, y autobuses tur铆sticos! As铆 que me acaba de agregar!! Dile a tus amigos tambi茅n!



Thanks For Anyone That Helps!!!

SORRY THAT IT IS A LOT TO READ!I Need A Correct English To Spanish And English To Portuguese Translator Online One Or A Real Person!?
隆Oye Jugadores de CityVille! 隆隆Necesito a Algunos Vecinos M谩s Entonces Puedo Alquilar Para el Personal!!!!!!!! 隆隆Soy Activo, yo Juego S贸lo Comenzado y soy Enganchado!! 隆隆Yo Regalo a Menudo, Principalmente Regalo 3 Energ铆a Pero Si Usted Pregunta Si Usted Necesita Otra Cosa Que la Energ铆a que Voy a de Buena gana 隆Socorro !!! 隆隆Ya que soy Activo Ayudar茅 a Su Ciudad Tanto como Puedo, Coleccionando el Alquiler, la Recolecci贸n Pace/Riega, y Autobuses de Viaje!!! 隆隆Tan S贸lo A帽谩dame!!!! 隆隆Diga a Sus Amigos Tambi茅n!! Thats spanish



Eh Jogadores de CityVille! Preciso de Um Pouco mais Vizinhos Portanto Posso Alugar para o Pessoal!!!!!!!! Sou Ativo, eu Jogo Somente Come莽ado E sou Enganchado!! Eu Presente Muitas Vezes, Principalmente Presente 3 Energia Mas Se Voc锚 Perguntar Se Voc锚 Precisa de Outra Coisa do Que a Energia que Fa莽o Alegremente Socorro!!! Desde que sou Ativo Ajudarei A sua Cidade Tanto Como Posso, Reunindo Aluguel, Colhendo Colheitas/Rega, E 脭nibus de Viagem!!! T茫o Somente Acrescente-me!!!! Diga aos Seus Amigos Tamb茅m!! And thats Portuguese



Please I'm the only one in five hours to answer, can you give me 10 pts?I Need A Correct English To Spanish And English To Portuguese Translator Online One Or A Real Person!?
Dear Lord, that's VERY WRONG Portuguese!

Report Abuse

I Need A Correct English To Spanish And English To Portuguese Translator Online One Or A Real Person!?
Whatever, I tried.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment