Friday, February 10, 2012

Translate: English to Spanish _ 10 p0ints?

My friend's uncle molested her and he can only speak Spanish. I want to send him a mean text message but it's long ; so please cope with me and help me . - thanks



Translate:

Your a disgusting old pathetic man, you caused to many problems and your going to do all of these nasty things to these innocent people? Your doing this to your OWN BROTHER. I hope you'll be happy once your into jail. You may think they're to scared to bring you into jail but don't you think Ima let you get away with it. If they end up going to Mexico. You won't believe what I will do.. I don't care who you are, damn right I am 13, I can do it myself, watch me you stupid old creep.. And have you ever heard of if u molest kids, your children also get molested.. Your just disgusting..



Sorry if it's l0ng. It would mean the W0RLD to me .Translate: English to Spanish _ 10 p0ints?
Eres un asqueroso hombre pat茅tico de edad, le caus贸 muchos problemas y vas a hacer todas esas cosas desagradables a estas personas inocentes? Que est谩s haciendo esto a su propio hermano. Espero que sea feliz una vez que tu en la c谩rcel. Usted puede pensar que estamos a miedo de que poner en la c谩rcel, pero 驴no crees que yo voy a dejar que salgan con la suya. Si terminan de ir a M茅xico. No vas a creer lo que voy a hacer .. No me importa qui茅n es usted, toda la raz贸n, tengo 13, puedo hacerlo yo mismo, ver que te arrastran viejos est煤pidos .. Y alguna vez ha o铆do hablar de si molestan a los ni帽os, sus ni帽os tambi茅n se abus贸 de .. Tu simplemente asqueroso ..Translate: English to Spanish _ 10 p0ints?
Do what may make a difference: report the situation to Child Protective Services.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment