Monday, February 6, 2012

I am wanting to find a web site where it will translate english to spanish with correct order of words?

Well there's babelfish on alta vista...but it's not as good as a live translation. No website will ever be as accurate as a live translation, because computers don't always capture the exact essence of what you are trying to say. "Lost in translation" and all that.



Esto es tan bueno como consigue. (This is as good as it gets)I am wanting to find a web site where it will translate english to spanish with correct order of words?
freetranslation.com



however my teacher told me that none of the translation sites are right so idk....
I feel to disappoint you, but that is impossible, therefore the different grammars and conjuciones from verbs that are handled by aside in all the languages ...



the Web it would have to by itself analyze complete context, phrases and paragraphs ...



for example

tu me gustas demasiado = your I like so much



This sentence translated by google translate web (A good one) does not understand that the to Like verb (gustar), is conjugated irregularly in the Spanish, and mixed with other mean like to taste, so the rigth mena wold be:



tu me gustas demasiado = I Like you so much



to english- spanish tranlation:

I like you so much= Tengo gusto de ti tanto ...



so.. what you ask... is almost impossible...for a Web of mechanized conduct (like all)I am wanting to find a web site where it will translate english to spanish with correct order of words?
sorry not even one translator it's good enough, they can give you an overall idea but there's no way you can expect the best translation from those websites, you should ask a person who knows spanish.I am wanting to find a web site where it will translate english to spanish with correct order of words?
http://www.google.com/language_tools?sou鈥?/a>



This is the best translation site i have seen
http://dictionary.reference.com/translat鈥?/a>



This one is awesome - it will translate a whole passage for you.
freetranslation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment