Thursday, February 9, 2012

Translate ENGLISH TO SPANISH THANKS!?

I first of all start of all start my school day off with mathematics. My tutor comes over at nine o’clock and tutors me on my mathematics. She stays for two hours and then she leaves and comes back at night sometimes.



After a good two hours of hardy math, I then go into English. I usually read a book before I start English. I then do English until I can complete one lesson each day. If I ever need any help, I just ask my stay at home mother to help me.



Finally it is snack time! I come downstairs from the third floor- where I do all my schoolwork, and eat usually fruit or vegetables. When I finish eating my snack I then go back up stairs again to start social studies, yay!



Social Studies is to begin. I read my lesson, which usually takes about an hour, because im a slow reader. I then do all the work required to complete this lesson. In social studies you usually have to write research papers, so I spend a lot of time researching and writing. This class usually takes me the longest time to complete because you have to read and do a lot of research.



After I do my three subjects, I then take a break and go play tennis for about two hours. I split up my day, so its not too much work. So I leave my “classroom” go downstairs and get ready for tennis. Once I am finished with tennis I go and get lunch and relax maybe read a book for a little bit or talk to my mom.



Then I come back home after a good break and finish the rest of my subjects- Spanish and Science. I go upstairs and start Science. Science is very fascinating to me; I love to learn about the body and earth. I work on Science till I feel satisfied ive done enough work for that class. Sometimes in science you have to do lab reports or experiments, I usually conduct or do these with my grandpa, mother, or friends of mine.





Once I have finished with Science, I go and start my last subject of the day Spanish! I do Spanish with my Spanish tutor over at my local library for about 1 and a half hours. She is fluent in Spanish, so she helps me out a lot. After I am finished with school, I go a play tennis for the rest of the day. After tennis I go home eat dinner wash up go to bed and have the same schedule the next day!Translate ENGLISH TO SPANISH THANKS!?
Ante todo comienzo de todos empezar el día escolar bien con las matemáticas. Mi profesor se acerca a las nueve y tutores mí en mis matemáticas. Se mantiene durante dos horas y luego se va y regresa en la noche a veces.



Después de unas dos horas de matemáticas resistentes, entonces vaya al Inglés. Yo suelo leer un libro antes de empezar Inglés. Luego hacer Inglés hasta que pueda completar una lección cada día. Si alguna vez necesitas ayuda, acabo de preguntarle a mi madre permanezca en el hogar para que me ayude.



Finalmente, es hora de la merienda! Yo vengo abajo desde el tercer piso donde hago todas mis tareas escolares, y por lo general comen frutas y hortalizas. Cuando termino de comer mi merienda Luego vuelven a subir las escaleras de nuevo para iniciar los estudios sociales, yay!



Ciencias Sociales es comenzar. He leído la lección, que generalmente toma alrededor de una hora, im porque un lector lento. Entonces todo el trabajo necesario para completar esta lección. En estudios sociales por lo general tienen que escribir artículos de investigación, por lo que pasan mucho tiempo a investigar y escribir. Esta clase por lo general me toma más tiempo para completar porque usted tiene que leer y hacer un montón de investigación.



Después hago mis tres temas, que luego tómate un descanso e ir jugar al tenis durante unas dos horas. Me separé de mi día, así que no es demasiado trabajo. Así que dejo mi "clase" baja las escaleras y prepárate para jugar al tenis. Una vez que he terminado con el tenis voy a almorzar y descansar lo mejor leer un libro para un poco o hablar con mi mamá.



Luego regreso a casa después de un buen descanso y terminar el resto de mis súbditos-Espa?ol y Ciencia. Subo las escaleras y empezar la Ciencia. La ciencia es muy fascinante para mí, me encanta aprender sobre el cuerpo y la tierra. Yo trabajo sobre la Ciencia hasta que me sienta satisfecho ive hecho suficiente trabajo de dicha categoría. A veces en la ciencia que tiene que hacer informes de laboratorio o experimentos, por lo general conducta o hacer éstos con mi abuelo, la madre, o mis amigos.





Una vez que haya terminado con la ciencia, voy a empezar mi sometido en último lugar del día en espa?ol! Yo el espa?ol con mi tutor en espa?ol sobre mi biblioteca local para alrededor de 1 horas y media. Ella es fluida en espa?ol, así que ella me ayuda mucho. Después que he terminado con la escuela, voy un jugar al tenis durante el resto del día. Después de tenis me voy a casa cenar lavarse ir a la cama y tienen el mismo horario al día siguiente!
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment