Thursday, February 9, 2012

Please translate into English. (Spanish speakers perferred)?

Please don't just type it into a translator. I already tried that and I still couldn't figure it out. Please help so I can get back to my friend! Here it is:

hola cuando quieras no comunicamos para uqe practiques tu espaċ¸½ol y si tienes alguna duda me lapuedes preguntar de todas maneras mi ingles no es muy bueno

que estes muy bien

saludosPlease translate into English. (Spanish speakers perferred)?
This is what that person said: "Hi, let's talk (communicate) whenever you want, that way you'll get to practice your Spanish and if you have any doubts ask me but my English isn't that good. Hope you're doing well. Greetings
Hello, when do you want us to get together so you can practice your Spanish and if you have any doubts you can ask me anything my English is not good

Be well

ByePlease translate into English. (Spanish speakers perferred)?
hi, when u have a chance, we can get in touch/meet up/communicate to practice your spanish and if u have any doubt/question you can ask me. either way my espanish isnt so good. hope ur goodPlease translate into English. (Spanish speakers perferred)?
Hi, whenever you want we'll communicate so that you can practice you Spanish and if you have any doubts you can ask me. Anyways, mi English is not so good. Be well. Greetings.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment